One week before the replacement of the high-efficiency filter of the purification system of the operating room, communicate with the relevant departments again to confirm the replacement time, whether the operating room can suspend the operation on time before the replacement begins, the implementation of the installation and cleaning personnel, and the materials (alcohol, wipes and isolation clothing) Etc.) Preparations, etc. Arrange maintenance personnel to clean the fresh air unit of the operating room purification system, the surface cooler of the circulating unit (add 84 disinfectant for disinfection if necessary), clean the inside of the machine and clean the new air outlet -. The precautions for replacing the HEPA filter of the operating room purification system are as follows.
(1) Before the replacement, the maintenance company will carry the new high-efficiency filter to the vicinity of the operating room. After the operation is suspended, the staff will be cleared and the equipment and materials department will move all the items that can be moved out of the operating room to the aisle. The Anesthesiology Department is responsible for Anesthesia equipment is cleared out of work.
(2) The installer removes the air supply orifice and the old high-efficiency filter (1 the old filter is removed and immediately cleared out of the operating room), and cleans the high-efficiency air outlet and static pressure box with a wet rag to a dust-free state. Then use an alcohol solution to wipe and disinfect, and at the same time, clean the inside and outside of the removed air supply orifice with a damp cloth, and then wipe and disinfect with an alcohol solution.
(3) The installer replaces the new high-efficiency filter. When installing the high-efficiency filter, check whether the high-efficiency filter is damaged and the sealing strip is intact. The bolts are tightened diagonally during installation to ensure that the sealing strip is compacted and does not leak.
(4) The maintenance personnel replace the initial-efficiency filters of the return air outlet and the phoenix exhaust outlet in the operating room, clean and disinfect the inside and outside of the air outlet, and replace the initial and medium-efficiency filters of the purification unit.
(5) Maintenance personnel needs to simultaneously check and repair the lighting in the operating room, and replace damaged lamps.
(6) The cleaning staff first clean with a damp cloth and then use an alcohol solution for comprehensive disinfection. The cleaning sequence is the roof, the surrounding wall panels, the hanging tower, the shadowless lamp, and the ground (clean and disinfect the stools needed for the test). Anesthesiologists simultaneously disinfect the related anesthesia equipment that could not be removed (while cleaning staff use alcohol to completely disinfect the operating room).
(7) After the high-efficiency filter is replaced, the cleaning staff will complete the cleaning work simultaneously until the replacement work is completed.
For the one-time replacement of the high-efficiency filter in the purification system of the operating room, when the number of operating rooms is large and the time is tight, the installation and cleaning staff can be divided into multiple groups for synchronization. After the cleaning is completed, the corresponding purification unit will be turned on to supply air. , And it is strictly prohibited for irrelevant personnel to enter.