High-temperature-resistant filters are mainly used to filter tar, soot, dust, and other particles generated in high-temperature sterilization tunnels or high-temperature drying rooms of pharmaceutical factories. According to the efficiency level, they are mainly divided into high-temperature primary filters and high-temperature high-efficiency filters. Then we will mainly introduce you to the use, characteristics, and classification of high-temperature-resistant filters, so we can learn about them together.
1. Use of the high-temperature-resistant filter
(1) Used for air filtration in painting factories, spray booths, and baking booths.
(2) High-temperature resistant filters are mainly used in high-temperature clean ovens, high-temperature sterilization equipment, and high-grade purification equipment.
(3) Applicable to automobile factories, auto repair shops, motorcycle factories, bicycle factories, home appliances, and electronic coating operation systems.
2. Characteristics of high-temperature-resistant filter
The high-temperature resistant HEPA filter uses a partition design. The corrugated partition can accurately maintain the spacing of the pleats and make the most of the filter material under small resistance. The high-temperature resistant HEPA air filter material is folded 180 folds on both sides to form a wedge-shaped pleat layer. When the filter material is bent, there are two indentations to make it open at the end of the partition into a wedge-shaped box pleated layer. The pleated layer can prevent the filter material from being damaged.
1) Sealant: high-temperature resistant silica gel.
2) Laser scanning and counting MPPS efficiency one by one: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Type: stainless steel frame, aluminum clapboard.
4) The instantaneous high temperature can reach 400 degrees, and the constant temperature can reach about 250 degrees.
5) Sealing gasket: glass fiber, special glue.
6) Filter material: superfine glass fiber paper.
Third, the classification of high temperature and high-efficiency filters
(1) High-temperature resistant high-efficiency filters are divided into two types according to temperature: 250 degrees high-temperature resistant high-efficiency filters and 400 degrees high-temperature resistant high-efficiency filters;
(2) 250 degrees high-temperature resistant high-efficiency filter generally has a filtration efficiency of 99.999% (0.3um), because it contains silicon and is repelled in some environments;
(3) The 250-degree high-temperature resistant high-efficiency filter is generally sealed with a red sealant, and the sealing strip is made of high-temperature-resistant silica gel, which is available in red and white;
(4) The 400-degree high-temperature resistant high-efficiency filter has relatively high-temperature requirements, and the fluidity of the sealant used is worse than that of 250 degrees, so the filtration efficiency will be slightly worse, and it is generally considered good that it can reach H13.