HEPA filters are mainly widely used in the end filtration of civil or industrial clean places that require high cleanliness in the electronics, semiconductor, precision machinery, pharmaceutical, hospital, and food industries.
1. After the high-efficiency air filter in the operating room has passed the visual inspection, it should be installed immediately;
2. The frame for installing the high-efficiency filter should be flat and clean, and the flatness deviation of the installation frame of each filter should not exceed 1～2mm;
3. The installation direction of the filter must be correct. After installation, the surrounding and interface of the filter should be tight and leak-proof;
4. When the high-efficiency filter adopts mechanical seal, it should be sealed with an airtight gasket, its thickness is 6~8mm, and it is close to the filter frame; the compression of the gasket after installation should be uniform, and the compression rate is 25~50%; Scan for leaks after installation;
5. When the high-efficiency filter adopts a hydraulic seal, the trough frame should be installed horizontally and there must be no leakage; there is no dirt and moisture in the trough. The height of the sealing liquid in the groove should be 2/3 of the groove depth, and the melting point of the sealing liquid should be higher than 50°C.
When replacing the air filter, you should pay attention to:
1. Manage the entry and exit of personnel and various items in the operating room.
2. Do not use powdered gloves in laminar flow operating rooms.
3. It is strictly forbidden to fold various cloth dressings in the operating room or bring personal belongings, books, and newspapers into the operating room.
4. Emergency surgery should be performed in the outermost operating room of the operating department, and infection surgery should be performed in the operating room near the dirt channel.
5. Continuous operation of the connected surgical equipment, the interval time should ensure sufficient self-cleaning time.
(2 Prevention of infection management)
6. All cleaning work must be wiped with a damp cloth during the operation of the purification system.
7. All instruments and equipment entering the operating room should be installed and wiped clean before entering.
8. After the operation, the site should be cleared, wiped, and sorted out immediately.
9. After the operation, all kinds of dirt are removed, sealed in the classification bag, and transported out of the dirt channel.
10. Before and after the operation, wipe the surface and floor of various equipment such as shadowless lamps, instrument carts, anesthesia tables, operating beds, and wall cabinets with disinfectant once a day.
11. Clean and disinfect the isolation shoes worn by the staff after use.
12. All equipment and floors are thoroughly wiped, disinfected, cleaned, and maintained once a week.
13. Clean the primary filter, medium-efficiency filter, and air return device once a week.
14. Every 2 weeks, use 500mg/L chlorine-containing disinfectant to disinfect the coarse filter, medium-efficiency filter, and return air filter.
15. Sampling the clean operating room air and the surface of the equipment for bacterial culture every month, and check the temperature and humidity once a month. And register the results for the record.
16. Replace the primary and Mid-efficiency filters every 6 months. Replace the high-efficiency filter every year.
〔3 Monitoring management〕
17. The infection control team in the operating room conducts monthly monitoring and sampling of air, hands, objects, disinfectants, etc. and a summary of the monitoring work rectification.
18. Air cleanliness monitoring adopts the "multi-point deployment control sampling" detection method. The static method is the main one, and the dynamic method is the supplement.