fiberGlass is a kind of inorganic non-metallic material with excellent performance. It has a wide variety of advantages. The advantages are good insulation, strong heat resistance, good corrosion resistance, and high mechanical strength, but the disadvantages are brittleness and poor wear resistance. However, glass fiber is used in a wide range of places. For example, in the air purification industry, glass fiber filter cotton is generally used in automobile painting workshops.
fiberGlass wool is made of glass balls or old glass through high-temperature melting, drawing, winding, weaving, and other processes. The diameter of its monofilament is from several microns to more than 20 microns, which is equivalent to one piece. 1/20-1/5 of the hair strand, each bundle of fiber strands consists of hundreds or even thousands of monofilaments. Glass fiber is usually used as a reinforcing material in composite materials, electrical insulation materials, and thermal insulation materials, circuit boards and other fields of the national economy.
Compared with traditional materials on the market that have the functions of fire prevention, heat preservation, sound absorption, and noise reduction, glass fiber spraying has unique technical and functional advantages.
Advantages of glass wool
1. It can maintain good heat preservation performance no matter in high temperature or low-temperature environment.
2. Through the friction between the fine glass fiber and the sound wave, it has a good sound absorption effect on various noises and sound waves from low frequency to high frequency.
3. Glass wool is an inorganic material, will not burn, will not rot, will not produce harmful gases and harmful substances, has been identified as non-combustible materials.
4. The moisture absorption rate is small, but it has ventilation performance and moisture-proof effect.
5. Due to the stable arrangement of fibers, it has an elastic restoring force to pressure in any direction.
6. The temperature and humidity expansion coefficient of the fiber is very small, so it will not cause the volume change of the glass wool due to the change of the external temperature and humidity.
7. Good chemical stability, basically no aging phenomenon, long-term use can maintain the original characteristics.
8. The thickness, density, and shape of the product can be processed according to the purpose and use conditions, so the performance indicators can be selected according to the needs.
fiberGlass cotton, also known as floor cotton, paint resistance cotton, and paint fog felt, is made of long fiberglass in a non-woven, gradually dense structure, with large airflow and low air resistance. It is mainly used for paint mist emission filtration or industrial oil mist emission filtration of coating systems, and can also be used for general ventilation pre-filtration.