The bag-type medium-efficiency filters are F5 filter, F6 filter, F7 filter, F8 filter, F9 filter, and the effect of using these different bag filters will be different.
1. Bag filter product introduction: Principle of bag filter system: bag filter is a kind of filter system. The filter bag is supported by a metal inner mesh inside the filter. The liquid flows in from the inlet and flows out after being filtered by the filter bag. The impurities are intercepted in the filter bag, as shown in the picture on the right. The filter bag can be replaced or cleaned and used later.
2. Bag filter installation, preparation, and warning: After opening the cover, the falling cover will hurt your hands.
1. First of all, please confirm whether the accessories required for installing the bag filter system are ready:
①The main body of the bag filter
②O type sealing ring
③Metal inner net
⑤Two pressure gauges (optional)
2. Check the O-shaped sealing ring and the O-shaped groove on the filter. If the O-shaped sealing ring is deformed, scratched or broken, or there is a problem with the joint of the O-shaped sealing ring, please replace it with new parts.
When installing the bag filter, please follow the steps below:
1. Place the bag filter on the work station that needs to be filtered, and fix it after connecting the inlet and outlet flanges or pipe teeth; block the exhaust port, or configure an exhaust valve. The jacket type is connected to the heat preservation heat source.
2. Gently put the metal inner net into the bag filter so that the neck of the inner net matches the mouth of the bag filter.
3. Place the filter bag so that the ring-opening of the filter bag coincides with the neck opening of the metal inner mesh. Note: If you are using a sewn filter bag, please fold the sewn edge of the filter bag and put it in to improve the filtering effect of the sewn filter bag.
4. Put the O-shaped sealing ring into the O-shaped groove, the O-shaped sealing ring cannot be twisted or deformed, and the multi-bag filter buckle the filter bag pressing ring.
5. Hold the handle of the upper cover with one hand and the other end of the upper cover with the other hand (turn the top handwheel for the multi-bag filter), align the upper cover with the bag filter mouth, slowly lower it, and press it on the Ο-shaped sealing ring naturally. And on the ring mouth of the filter bag.
6. After the upper cover is aligned, tighten the two diagonal lifting caps at the same time, and tighten all the lifting caps one by one (insert a short stick into the lifting ring to tighten).
7. Close the exhaust valve installed on the top of the bag filter.
8. Please check whether the connecting pipes are firm; whether the working pressure is within the allowable range.
9. Open the output valve. Open the heat source inlet valve, the temperature of the filter rises to the specified temperature.
10. Open the input valve slowly and let the liquid slowly flow into and fill the filter to prevent the liquid from suddenly impacting the filter bag and causing rupture, and then observe whether there is any leakage. If there is no leakage, you can start filtering.
Third, the daily use and maintenance of bag filters:
The filter system in daily use needs to check the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet frequently. When the pressure difference reaches 0.05-0.1Mpa, the filter bag should be replaced in time to prevent the filter bag from rupturing and the support net from being damaged.
Fourth, the bag filter correctly opens the upper cover of the filter after filtration. Warning: Do not open the cover under pressure in the bag filter, otherwise the remaining liquid may spray out and cause liquid loss and personal injury.
Therefore, please operate strictly in the following order:
1. Close the input valve; when there is the pressure at the outlet, close the output valve.
2. After confirming that the pipe connected to the exhaust valve has been connected to a safe place or suction port (especially pay attention when filtering toxic and corrosive liquids), then open the exhaust valve to prevent the liquid from causing damage to the staff and the surrounding environment. Pollution.
3. Check the pressure gauge to make sure that the internal pressure is 0. At this time, the bag filter should have been separated from the pipeline system.
4. If there is a drain valve, confirm that the drained liquid is connected to the recovery point and open the drain valve; when the remaining liquid in the bag filter is exhausted through the drain valve, close the drain valve. This discharge can be done with pressurization (please refer to the pressurized discharge process).
5. Unscrew the lifting cap off the upper cover and lift the upper cover. The multi-bag filter needs to be rotated through a certain angle.